Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Soccer Soccer Soccer!

Whitney is #6 on the royal blue team...Go stingers!









Okay so they've had three games so far now. The Stingers lost the first game, tied the second game, and won the 3rd one!!! Whitney did a great job of being a team player. She would kick the ball to someone near the goal and then they kicked it in. I think we scored like 7 times! They were nice, fair and had fun. I am loving being soccer mom! Whitney is just so cute an so good at this! At the end of the game we make a parent tunnel for the kids to run through. Claire can't resist too. I need to get a picture of that. :)

4 comments:

Jennie said...

way to go Whitney! Very cute. Thanks for the pictures of her playing soccer.

Anonymous said...

I sure did love watching Whitney. I was particularly impressed when she stopped the forward motion of the ball headed for the oposite goal and then let her little team mate take it back to their goal. Yeah Whitney!

Ellen Flach said...

OOH i love these!!! she is so cute!! uncle John and i want to come watch!!!! thanks or posting the pictures!!!

Wes said...

Oh man, I sure I hope I can find a way to make it to a game....she is a cutie.